Interview:
Didn't know how to prepare myself for it, just got some information about biomed, few sample answers in case they ask me.. So, went into the room with little anxiety. 4 people in the room sitting opposite to me. 1 was an observer, I think. Interview began. "Tell me about yourself.", that was the first question. "What makes you think that you deserve the scholarship?", "Er, I think my family couldn't support me financially and secondly, based on my academic results as well as co-curriculum activities..." Really hate talking about the latter~ One thing that made me regret was that when they asked about my seriousness of applying for the scholarship coz I actually thought of giving up the scholarship if I were to get public offer. But now, think I would pursue my degree there if I got it.
As for his celebration for getting an offer letter from Nottingham University, we went to celebrate lo.. Watched the movie Next, quite a good one but the ending was a bit surprising.
Mother's Day:
Aunt came to my house in the morning. Due to this coincidence, dad suggested to have lunch together as mother's day celebration. So went to Esquire Kitchen at OUG. From the picture in the menu, the mother's day special set seemed so large and was more than enough for 5 of us. Ordered it and subsequently, filled ourselves with disappointment when the dishes were served. Sooooo small!! They looked like appetizers or desserts, and the price was... At least the nice decoration of the dishes balanced our frustration.
Mum knocked down her glass of tea accidentally and me became the victim. Immediately I stood up and jumped a few times, as told by bro, then found the latter to be a mere joke, haih..
Nanyang:
Started working again today. Glad to know that they welcomed my return. Bit blur today, maybe I've not been working for some time. Still joyful to be asked to call and enjoyed talking to the subscribers, but me got to do other things after lunch. What a relief coz the book I was about to call is so thick..
No comments:
Post a Comment