Too free today, think I kinda understand more about floor-measuring now.
Went to have a look at Nottingham University in Semenyih. A 45-minutes drive. Along the journey, that area is not as developed as here in KL or PJ. Get to observe the azure sky with clouds here and there. Found some clouds looked like galloping horses, actually it was quite a vague imagination, guess no one would agree with me. Just like the blue sky and white clouds a lot~
Exquisite and serene environment, some said it was too quiet but to me, it's a perfect place for studying. Thrilled to visit the labs, especially the 60k instrument for making pills. Well, actually me went there to support him who had an interview.
Sprained my neck accidentally, don't know when it happened actually. Couldn't turn my head even at an angle of 45 degree. Nevertheless, insisted to go to Pyramid, on a mission to look for the thing that would be the memories. Searched at a few places but still couldn't find a suitable one, never thought that it would be that tough, I do wonder sometimes whether if it would come to us surprisingly when we gave up finding it. Anyway, we found it.
Visited a friend who works in a restaurant there. She introduced her second boyfriend to us. What?? I didn't even know about the first and she's telling me about her second?? Feeling a bit down but I'm happy for her. Seeing her smiles, I know that she must have found someone she truly treasures.
Find myself a bit fascinated by music websites lately. Really enjoy listening to the songs I added to my playlist. One thing I can't deny since young is that music is my life, though flunked my diploma twice, hehe.. Not enough practice and patience lo~
Got a call today. It was someone from UTAR, informing me that I have a Nanyang Scholarship interview this Friday. Shocked, well, just a little only, but reacted calmly that it seemed as if the caller was the one who will be interviewed. I was about to give up on UTAR May intake, though I got the offer weeks ago. The fees that I have to pay is so expensive--5k. What led to me decided not to go eventually is that if I got public offer, it's not worth it to spend so much for, at most, 2 weeks there, with no refund at all.
It was like a light in the dark, that gave me hope again in UTAR. Er.. actually it's not as serious. It's a complete different feeling. Whatever it is, I would try my best in the interview, gotta get myself prepared in 4 days time..
No comments:
Post a Comment