Saturday, 30 June 2007

Apart

I don't really how to describe this. It's a mixture of feelings, joy vs sorrow. Getting public, it's sure a good news to me, I am thrilled to know that I've been offered a course in the prestigious UM, I no longer have to travel daily to UTAR and get myself totally exhausted, having no difficulties in getting myself to slumberland. I'm not sure that UM life would be the same, but at least it's much nearer to my house, about 15-minute drive. On the other hand, many who came into my life have to leave as well..

I should have expected that we will be apart when this time comes. I know clearly that it is definitely a challenge to us. Relationship, somehow, is a tough one; with no exact guidelines to follow. We promised not to cry. But I couldn't stop my tears, thinking of the days we are apart, it's so vague, I've no idea how I will get through all these.. We promised to meet everyday a week before university life begins. And we did. We promised to study hard... Counting the days left, never had I known that time flies so quickly. Now, it's about time. Who knows what would happen in future, but I wish that we could go as far.

Dad is delighted about me becoming part of the university. He told me that he wasn't able to enter a university during his time. I know dad is happy to have me as his daughter since my birth. I know... It is funny that I only realize it now, that dad cares a lot about me.

My friends in UTAR; though we had met for about 1 month, somehow I feel sad about my leave. Glad that I had the opportunity to know them. I've learnt a lot during the days in UTAR. Hope we could keep in touch in future.

Remembering the moral support my family has given me, the hard work of teachers in educating me, the friends who accompanied me in going through all the hard times during school life, he who is by my side always and how lucky I am to have all these, I will try my best to make them proud--to be a successful person.

Through this post, it's obvious that I'm in a state of perplexity at the moment.


No comments:

Post a Comment