Weakness. I felt it throughout the year. Didn't realize it until I found that I would get annoyed by something negligible and of no importance. How weak have I became? Perhaps I have been overprotecting myself all along, or perhaps I was demanding for my rights but overdoing it.. Could it be that I learned to know that someone will be there for me and started releasing any unsatisfactory in me?
There again, thinking of myself once more. I raised up and looked into the distant sky. How beautiful it is. The world is always warm and nice, why should I be stopped by such tiny little distraction? Guess I was flattered by my surroundings but forgotten something that is much more important in life--the ways to be happy, the ways to control myself... How immature I was.
New year, new resolution. I'm not going to ask for more, regaining my determination to control my ego will be more than enough. And the rest, guess good things will follow up, right? Optimistic? It's better than being pessimistic, is it not?
So, wish me luck? =)
No comments:
Post a Comment