Friday, 2 January 2009

This was kept in draft before exam and completed after exam. Happy 2009.

Cancer Awareness Week was held with the highlight on Viva La Vida night. He was asked to sing and I volunteered to play the accompaniment. Quite nervous as I was required to come out with my own accompaniment but I was given the chords. Lucky me that 2 coursemates who are very good at singing and playing were there to help. The night was great. And I like the juniors' barbie dance. Sooo cute.

Cream War during Ah Bing's birthday. Made a cream cake for her.

Before: Attack!

After:The cake was actually made with a few pieces of bread covered by lots and lots of cream mixed with sugar. Rough texture could be felt on the areas with cream. Yiyer..

My cousin is finally married. Nearly couldn't recognize her in their wedding photos. If it wasn't because of my aunt who sat in front of the restaurant, I would have probably think that it's others' wedding.

Had a Christmas dinner with our poor lecturers who were the victims of 'The Best Santa'. Think 2 of the lecturers who did not come were the smartest person ever. Anyway, it was fun to 'deform' our lecturers and make them to cat-walk =P
A birthday cake for all who were born in the 12th month.Just a pose before we left.
After learning to bake cookies, breads and cakes, mum has been warning us not to define her breads and cakes as biscuits. Quite good looking under supervision of the teachers. But her first try of being on her own is slightly out of shape. It's definitely not biscuits!!

3 gatherings in a row after my study week began. Twice to Redbox at Gardens and once to Pyramid. Glad that everyone is fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment