Thursday, 4 June 2009

A memorable 3-day-2-night Genting trip, perhaps not too memorable to some of us. Been tortured physically and mentally.

Day 1:
Traveled up a day after the last paper via LRT, bus and cable car. Lunch at McD. Thought that there would be 5.95 promotion at 1pm but ended up spending 3 times more than 5.95. So expensive.

Checked in. Bored. Tried out some new hairstyles read from a magazine I brought. Very 'peculiar' indeed, only people with long hair looked good. Kinda regret to bring the magazine. Sigh.

Planned a surprise birthday celebration for Mei Kee but failed to give 100% surprise as she began to suspect us when Bing and Phine were noticed. But not because of that the rest of us acted awkwardly.

Alcoholic party at night. Of course I'm not 1 of them.

Day 2:
Theme park day. Took many adventurous rides. Yet to try Space Shot and Flying Coaster though. Bumper Boat was fun. Shocked to see a wet Kar Lai who fell into the water. Luckily she's fine, and her handphone is still functional.

Challenged myself mentally and took pirate ship thrice. 'It's just a huge swing that swings up high'. That's how I comforted myself when I was up there. It did work.

Shanice and Mei Kee went down the hill, leaving 5 of us here.

Seeing many holding a large teddy bear (seemed easy to get one), Wai Xin and I went to the booths. Bing followed. Thought she would rather follow Phine and Kar Lai to Space Shot than becoming a light bulb. Perhaps it's because we are family, it doesn't matter. But when things like this happened, I do wish that she would have been with Phine and Kar Lai. Disappointment of not getting onto Space Shot is always better than been mistaken as a guy.

Movie at night. Terminator Salvation. Unfortunately, none of us could understand the story as we had not watched the previous episodes.

Day 3:
Time to go home. Physically exhausted but psychologically satisfied. An amazing family trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment