Lethargic. Reluctant to move today; yet followed dad to my primary school to help out in the library. Recently moved to the new block, the library is in a mess. Empty shelves with books on the floor.
Ms. Librarian mentioned that I always came to borrow books. Hmm, not really I guess. This brought me back to the day I became one of the suspects who scribbled a book, writing bad comments of her. Terrified. Fortunately, she gave me full trust.
I once read a book during exam, just because we were allowed to borrow for a week and no renewal could be made. And I never really get to finish a book within 1 week.
About noon, we left the library. Haze was noticed. Far objects could not be seen clearly, only gloomy, dark sky. Depressed. I guess it's true that we would get depressed when we couldn't see the almighty sun. It wasn't like this yesterday. Every breath inhaled came with smell of ashes. Disgust.
Slight dizziness, accompanied by cold sweat flowing on my back. In fact, I get these symptoms occasionally, particularly between meals, and the symptoms often disappear with ingestion of sweet food. Signs of hypoglycaemia? But I have a family history of diabetes.
Felt better after lunch. Still a long day to go.
No comments:
Post a Comment