A dish with chilli that burns my tongue, lips and fingers.
But I want more.
Coke
Chicken
1 thumb size ginger
4 cloves garlic
1 chilli
Vege oil or just oil
1. Fry chicken till skin is brown.
2. Add in ginger, garlic and chilli. Stir fry.
3. Add coke just enough to cover the chicken.
4. Allow to simmer until coke becomes syrupy.
WARNING: Wear a mask if your respiratory tract is sensitive to capsaicin. And cook with open windows and doors.
Then enjoy. With milk. Not water.
heyo! I tried this recipe, but without the chilli! :) turned out very well, thanks for the recipe! I marinated the chicken with pepper and soy sauce beforehand though, and added onions to the garlic + ginger mix :)
ReplyDeletenext maybe i'll try guinness pork ribs! :)
Glad u like it. Maybe I'll try ur improvised recipe someday. And share ur pork ribs recipe with me too =)
ReplyDelete