Thursday, 10 February 2011

Pieces

Dreams of being together were so sweet. 6 of us, always happy, always in laughter. Stepping into the third year of living under one roof, things started to get a bit emotional. Guess when the feelings grew deeper, the higher the expectations would be. Little trigger could set the flames burning and it takes some while to cool down. Many had tried to put out the fire, but I'm always the one stepping aside. It's some sort of fear perhaps.

Few days before was pathetic. Many had happened within 3 days. Never knew how deep my feelings have grown till I stood on the verge of emotional breakdown. Went out alone to get fresh air but of no avail. In short, 3 days of tears. 

A 5-month promise served to tranquilize the atmosphere, but leaving a fragile heart which suspects easily. I should have believed, just like how I used to. Believing a saying and believing a response. Sometimes I couldn't help to trigger the heart pumping hard. Sometimes I question if I still have the right to do something. I do not wish to force things out. But it hurts to expect too much.

Perhaps I seem desperate. 

I wish that dreams will come true. Always happy, always in laughter and always with love. Please give me the strength to believe again.

2 comments:

  1. Why no Year 2 one? We same room. And 3rd and 4th year we side by side. Cheer up, don't think much and just be the Qihua you are =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I mean living together for 3 years la.. I will be, no worries =)

    ReplyDelete