Once I couldn't wait to complete this course but when the end slowly approaches, I started reminiscing things that had happened throughout the four years. Sadly I wish time would stop at this moment.
The final semester was occupied with dissertation, poster and presentations. Meeting my supervisor and task supervisor is a blessing. Truly grateful to have them giving advices and supporting me all along. Somehow the thought that I wish to be their students always came across my mind but it's impossible as further studying and researching in this field are not what I'm looking for in life after tasting the excruciating agonies during these four years.
Yet I asked him, 'Study the course again?'
I knew my answer is no and the things and people will not be the same. The reluctance grips the heart hard.
Adding the final touch on the dissertation was perhaps the most depressing moment although I have been looking forward to the holidays prior to graduation all the time. Never knew that my heart would be so deeply attached especially to this foreign country. Such ironic.
Less than a week time to the end of the course. I'll definitely cherish the final 5 days as a pharmacy student.
No comments:
Post a Comment