Wednesday, 26 October 2011

Initially this blog was created as a place to keep my memories. I was thinking of some day when I'm old or when I've forgotten these memories, there's a platform to remind me of them. But somehow it became a personal space to explore deep into my feelings. Expressing my feelings here actually did nothing to help with my problems because as long as the person in concern does not read it, my feelings can never reach them. And because of this my problems continue to trouble me and I started hurting people around me.

So I'd decided to stop blogging. I understand that some of you are always willing to know my updates, but I believe there are other ways for us to keep in touch. If there were anything I wanna say, I wish to tell you directly. I never realised the power of talking face-to-face till now.

I need to change to a better self. By shutting down the road behind, shall I be able to move forward. Because there's no turning back. Maybe some day I may close this blog down, or maybe I may continue blogging again. But by that time, I believe the purpose of blogging would be the same as the reason I started this blog --- to record the path I'd stepped on.

Wish me luck. And thanks for being a fan of my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment