University life is, well, don't know what to say yet, I'm still new to it after all. Taking 5 subjects, can exempt 1, BM, thrilled to know about it but have to pay RM100 for exemption, till now still haven't submit the form.
Cell Biology
The subject explains all. About cells--organelles, eukaryotes, prokaryotes... Same as form 6. The lecturer, *sigh*, her lecture is very boring indeed, nearly fall asleep almost every lecture. Somehow, I kinda miss Pn. Felicia's "right, okay, right".
Structural Biochemistry
Same as form 6 as well. Just a combination of Bio and Chem. Currently studying amino acids. The lecturers... don't want to mention about them.. but at least I'm able to stay awake throughout their lectures.
Practicals
Quite an easy one as I still haven't experienced the tough parts. Learning measuring and using pipettes. Gonna have centrifugation next week, anticipated~~ A quiz or test before lab sessions end, it's part of the final exam, so have to be serious about it.
Computer Systems and Applications
All about computers.. Wonder why we have to take this.
Public Relations
An elective subject. Find myself struggling to understand it. Actually it's not that tough, just mere common sense plus 'it deals with facts and not fiction', 1 of the 10 basic principles of PR, haha.. So I chose this because I'll be free on Fridays if there is no tutorials..
Political Science
Another elective subject. Thought of taking this. But I won't be free on Fridays so it's better to choose PR.. Moreover, it's about history, politics, including international politics.. I would suffer, definitely.
2 weeks had passed. Just refreshed my memory. Went through all the fuss to get all the form 6 notes out since I had buried them before cny but just to find myself have no place to keep them besides the location I took them out, haih.. When will the IPTA result be released??
No comments:
Post a Comment