Thursday, 24 May 2007

Back to School

Finally, I'm back to studying life, though class will only start next week. Went for the orientation in Setapak with See Jie yesterday. Quite a boring one, with lots of talks and video presentations plus slide shows, nearly fell asleep and yawned frequently, guess I'm still not prepared yet. Holiday mood, that's why.. Most freshmen 'disappeared' after lunch time at 12pm. Find it funny coz the authority, though they realized the decrease of numbers of people, seemed to neglect it and didn't take any action at all. Furthermore they didn't mention the time for the talk at 1pm when we went out for lunch that some newbies came in, realizing that they had missed the talk. Maybe that's the university life, no restriction, I think.
Observing this, both of us skipped the last talk conducted at 2pm. Went to copy our timetable. I blinked for some while looking at the timetable as I don't really understand. All are codes and short forms though there are labels, and there are few overlapping of time~ My class would be divided into 2 groups, hope that I would be in the second as the timetable seems better, haha.. Bit depressed to know that we still have to study BM, haih, language.. But it doesn't really matter, I'll push myself.

Met Han Yuan and Aaron from F class. Han Yuan was surprised to see us as we told him that we won't be studying here last time.
Well, wish that I can cope with the new lifestyle. Some foresaw that it would be quite intensive, "like hell", that's what a senior said. Nevertheless, I'm still having IPTA in my mind, hope that I could get what I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment