Had lunch somewhere in Pandamaran, didn't know why we went to a shopping complex and karaoke until 8.30pm that most bak kut teh-s were closed. Missed the best bak kut teh in Malaysia, sigh.. So, we were brought to one of the last-to-close bak kut teh-s, with cockroaches scurrying around when we joined two tables together for 12 of us. Scrumptious. This was the first time I get to try out the dry bak kut teh.
After sending 3 of our friends back to uni, we tip-toed into our hostel to stay for another night. Why so? Because we didn't expect to have fun until so late at night and thought that we would be going home after lunch. Most importantly, I said 'I'm going now', 'Good luck in your exam', 'See you few months later'... to my housemate and it would be absurd to see me stepping into the hostel again after 11 hours.
My roommate:
Roommate's creation...
No comments:
Post a Comment