Monday, 12 May 2008

When you believe

"Can I not do anything besides going for a routine blood test and only receive treatment after being diagnosed liver fibrosis and cancer?"

This sentence struck me.

I never really thought of that. All I know was that I can't touch alcohols and just hope that the virus will remain dormant for the rest of my life. The doctor said so too. Few days back when dad asked me to read a health magazine, I encountered an article. The author wrote that he was actually trying to remove the virus from his body. This is something that none of my doctors had told me about. How? I don't really know because I couldn't understand the whole article but the main point is that I can recover!!

Later at night, dad told me about a talk he attended recently. It was about healing my illness as well. Dad asked if I'm interested and reassured me that he has the capability to pay the bills as I was nearly turned down by the figures. But the costs depend on my immunity; the faster I heal, the less I will have to pay.

Accepted. It's better than suffering and paying more when the virus is activated.

The next day we went to meet the doctor. He asked me to go for a blood test in order to know my state. Never knew that I'm so used to having a syringe poking into my vein. Painless. The results will reach my hand approximately 2 weeks later.

It was like a miracle. Really can't believe it. Just hope that it does work. Wish me luck =)

No comments:

Post a Comment