Hmm, lots to update.
Continue from the latest post.
Went back to uni for orientation. All were divided into teams. A junior of my team came out with team name SexBombs. Endorsed by my teammates without any objections. Because of that I was named bomb by Jason. And he's sex. It's not surprising to see them coming out with many *ahem* things during the 2 days. Thanks to Jason.
Anyway, it was lots of fun, especially the telematch in which everyone was thrown into the pool. Total wetness. Met my buddy, who has a unique name. He said that she looks similar to my ex-housemate. Huh?? Maybe slightly similar after much observation.
I'm currently staying in a rented house 15-minute drive away from uni with 5 coursemates. No fridge, no internet access, no washing machine. Faulty stove, shaking chairs, bushes as tall as a man of 1.7m outside the kitchen, rusty main door, lock and gate. Most importantly, no dinner. Don't really understand why almost every restaurant in Semenyih only prepares Ala carte during dinner time.
Anyhow, I've finally settled down, now with fridge and new stove. We cook dinner sometimes. I boiled my first soup--ABC. *tada* It was of complimentary level. Quite surprised as I expected it to be tasteless. One of my housemates asked if I'd added chili sauce. But that was pepper...
Couldn't sleep well. Woke up several times almost every night. Suffer. Nearly fell asleep in class.
Gossip at night and quite insane. Planning to have a miniature party next week as housewarming.
New semester begins. Not very busy but stressful. 5 subjects with a stack of notes each. But I'm still rather relax now. A new lecturer. Nervous and has lots to tell us. Always stumbled on his words.
Went to Genting during Raya. Up by bus and down by cable car. Both were frightening. The bus driver was perhaps amazed by Initial-D.. And the latter was due to phobia, I guess. A day trip is sure insufficient to enjoy yourself there. We had only tried out 3 rides at the theme park and a rapid passing-by in the first world theme park. Will upload the photos if I had time.
No comments:
Post a Comment