Saturday, 25 October 2008

Lost my pendrive.

Let's go back to 3 days ago......

I was trying to print a document stored in my pendrive at computer lab. Quite frustrated with the printer as a word document needs to be converted into another format before printing. Never mind, as long I get what I need. Done. Left for class.

2nd day. In lab whole day for a tedious experiment. Messy and everything was in a rush. Extraction, filtration, looking for clean glassware, evaporation... Obtained my crystal finally after much inhalation of organic vapours. And we held a barbecue at night as housewarming. Total exhaustion.

One thing to notice is that I didn't touch my pendrive throughout the day.

3rd day. To calculate the crystal yield, took out the calculator kept in the same compartment as my pendrive. Packed up and went home for a 3-day holiday. When I tried to retrieve the document in pendrive, it's no longer in my bag. Depressed.

It's my first pendrive and attached with one of Fuwa key chains, Jingjing--the cutest of all.. Hope that I can find it but the possibility is close to zero if I'd forgotten to unplug it from the CPU at computer lab as a new owner will claim the pendrive as his new belonging. One of my friends collected tonnes of pendrives for his own use. It would be good if my pendrive were to fall into his hands; at least I can get it back. But the sad news is that he didn't step into the computer lab for some while.

Guess it's time to cheer up myself and complete my report. Lucky me that I still have a 2GB pendrive but I still prefer the lost one.

2 comments:

  1. Poor sapo... My pendrive also just corrupted 2 weeks ago, and this is the second time already... Anyway, any backups? Be more careful o sapo... Its really frustrated without pendrive...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eh? Actually it contains junks only, not a big prob..

    ReplyDelete