Monday, 14 September 2009

22nd

Woke up at 7. Turned on the TV and there was David Archuleta's MV. Ate a slice of cake baked by mum. Hmm, not too bad.

Few messages in my handphone. Birthday wishes. 1 of them was from Australia, but I've seen it before last year, from the same person as well. Sigh.

Off we went for dim sum at 9.

Sheep in bro's car. A mic cover as skirt.Mic cover as tube top.Dim sum. Quite good.Twin chicky. These were prawns I think.Chicky with chopstick in its head. Aiya.想要吹着口哨在树上唱歌~Sorry. Half a chicky.
Went to buy something. Drove the car successfully into a parking lot. Dad asked me to move the car to the lot beside as the shop in front might need to use the lot I'd occupied. Reversed. Saw a motorcycle coming. Pressed the break firmly to let him pass by first. He chose to pass by in front of the car. Then oops.. The car vibrated slightly. He stopped to check the I-don't-know-what in the middle of 2 parking lots. Didn't move his motorcycle away so I can get into the lot. Never mind. Drove to another nearby parking lot. Done. While walking to our destination, saw him on the motorcycle again. Thought of asking 'is everything ok?'. But he raised up the front wheel and vroom...... Oh, okay..

A short nap. Called Bing. Hanged up twice. Scary~ Called yy instead. Refused to wish me. Sigh.

Dinner with my relatives. Dinner at the same restaurant 3 days consecutively. It's okay since the food are quite nice.

Presents from aunt and cousin.Not a mooncake but...A card. Hmm, I couldn't understand this art.Bagboom bag.Hmm, I don't know how to call this.A book from my mum's cousin's husband.This is truly a surprise. External hard disk 500GB!! Fuiyoh.Thanks a lot ya.

Not to forget the day before. I was made to point at the nostril of the guy in TV...by them.Had an apple-like orange mooncake.A gift I always wanted from See Jie. So cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment