Dad:
Thanks for taking care of me for so many years with lots of love, though sometimes I may be stubborn and tend to ignore what you were saying. I do understand that you are always trying to guide me to the correct way so that I'd fall less in my life. From now on, I shall show you that I did take in what you'd told me and perhaps apply them to my life. Let me prove to you that I can stand up on my own. Not to worry about me ya.
Mum:
Thanks for bringing me to this world. Thanks for the love bestowed upon me.Thanks for being there for me when I was down. I'm sorry I'd disappointed you previously. I'll try my best in doing anything starting now. I'll learn to cook better. I'll learn to make soups. I'll learn to do my laundry. I'll learn to sew. I'll learn to be strong. I'll always remember this "我们家族里只有'闯'这个字。"
Bro:
The moments we played together will I never forget. The broken colour pencil which you stuffed into my ear. The 'bridge' that gave me a stitch. The broken arm. The frightening rubber chilopod, amphibian and arachnid. Still, you taught me a lot of things. Our home address and number. Corrupting mum's machine. Playing Lego. Riding a bicycle. Pretending to be DJ. Drawing. Calculation. School study. To me, it's as if there's nothing you don't know. Thanks for everything.
Grandpa & Grandma:
Both of you didn't wait until the day I graduate. I really wished to show you the hat. Thanks for taking care of me ever since I was born. Rest in peace.
Eldest uncle & aunt:
Thanks for taking care of me ever since I was born too. U learned mandarin from me and I learned cantonese from you. But now your mandarin seems to be better than my cantonese, haha..
Uncles & Aunts:
Thanks for taking care of me ever since I was born too. Take care ya.
Cousins:
Hmm, work well, study well, play well.
Not-very-close (but bonded closely) relatives:
Thanks for taking care of me ever since I was born too.
I am cared for by many. Wish that I had realized this sooner. I'll be good and I'll definitely come back.
我是幸福的。
haha, why does this post sound so cham..2 years will fly past.Before you know it, u'll be back home again..heh.Take care and have fun! =)
ReplyDelete