Tuesday, 15 September 2009

To My Friends

Ai Chin: Thanks for taking care of me and showing me the labs. Study well.

Allan: Prawn, TC boi, bla bla bla... Thanks for making me remembering the song I hate.

Aroma: The video please ya. Haha. Take care.

Bee Hui: Thanks for caring about me a lot. I like your dancing.

Beh: Sing well. Don't emo so much.

Bei Shi: I hope that we didn't stop sending mails to each other.

Bulat: Bulat bulat.. Round round..

Chee Keong: I wish that we had more time to talk longer.

Chern Hong: Hmm, why you didn't record a video yourself?

Chi Yao: GIIIIIIIIII YAOOOOOOOO. Stop singing the song and telling me the equation.

Chun Seng: PCK?

Ci Min: Now I know cakes taste good without eggs too.

Dickson: Can I trade my bone with your muscle?

Doraemon: Don't get more round k?

Elaine: I admire you, but I don't know why.

Fly: I admire your optimism.

Hui Wenn: I'll try not to waste my food anymore k?

Hwei Vern: Thanks for being a good roommate though just for a short period of time.

Jen Yaw: Wonder if you remember the day we met in a story-telling competition. You were the champion and I was 2nd runner-up.

Jess: Miiiaannggg Mrs. Depp. Hmm, should be Mrs. Jensen.

Jia Ci: I remember we met in primary right?

Jia Wei: Be a good English teacher ya.

Jing Wen: Friends since primary. Take good care ya.

Jo: I like the way you speak and write.

Julia: When will you visit me in UK?

Kai Ling: A good buddy.

Ke Yeun: Friends since primary. A very nice girl.

Ken: Thanks for the advice. I will really think deeply about it.

Kathy: We performed together. Miss the days.

Kha Hing: Nice dancing with you. Hmm, not really dancing I guess.

Kim Lee: A good conductor.

Kirsten: I like your dancing.

Kit Nyin: I wish I got to know more about you.

KP: Spongebob?

Li Hsien: Gonna see you in UK!

Li Shan: Friends since primary. Crap a lot, though most of the time I don't understand what you're talking about. At least I know darcy and iker.

Lup Wai: I like your drawing.

Octopus: You want some bones from me?

Puei-teen: An open-minded girl who sat beside me for half a year. Thanks for bearing with me.

Recover: Enjoyed the time been with you and others.

Sapo: Don't stress too much ya. Call me and write to me whenever you want. Hmm, kinda miss the time 4 of us are chatting together.

See Jie: Sejuknya~ I still have the pictures of the novel we read together. Actually, I don't know why we read it.

Shaker: Thanks for the Arabian name you'd given me.

Sheah Lin: 雪妹~ I've never called you that, haha..

Shelisa: A special name that I can remember forever.

Shengxi: Friends since primary. Work well.

Shiau Hui: Be cute and happy always.

Siew Leng: Wanna see you with long hair.

Siew Lie: Enjoyed working with you.

Sowmya: Take care ya. Kinda miss you when you're not around.

Ting Wei: Enjoy playing board games with you.

Vinh: Thanks for being a good roommate. Wish we had more time to talk.

Wei Siang: My dad still remembers you, haha..

Wei Zheng: Salute the pres.

Wong Pak: Money money money...

Woo: Sing well ya. Bake the best cake. Add oil!

YY: Don't turn red too much ya. But think you can control your blush better now.

Yee Yien: I'll try to put on weight ya.

Yee Ying: Lab-mate. Nice working with you.

Yi Ming: Enjoyed the freezing room in NY?

Yih Shen: Ampun tuanku. Beribu-ribu ampun sebab berkata-kata tentang tuanku di sini.

Ying Xue: Be a good teacher too.

Zhi Heng: I remember the time you stunned me with your driving skills in Langkawi.

The names were from my contacts in SIM card. So I apologize if I didn't mention about you, but I will definitely remember you.

Take care ya, my friends.

2 comments:

  1. Qi Hua!!! i'm so surprise to get my name here. Keep in touch yeah :) All the best for u there. :) I.m putting on weight alrd so you eat more, eat more and eat more :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll try hard to put on weight =)

    ReplyDelete